Share your specific thoughts, draw a map, or attend an upcoming workshop to get involved!
- Submit written testimony about your community, the districting process, or a specific map to email@example.com.
- Click here to see the calendar of workshops and public hearings at which you can speak about the process or a specific map.
At the hearings and workshops, we encourage members of the public to share one or more of the following items:
- Define your neighborhood or community of interest
- Explain why you believe districting is relevant to your community
- Get the tools you need to draw a map of one district or of all 5 districts
- Share your opinions of the draft maps
- Talk to your neighbors and local organizations
- Ask questions or provide general comments about the districting process